Between the sand, the waves, and the breeze, the beach makes a unique and romantic wedding venue. If you are planning your wedding to take place on the wedding, you have made a great choice. However, …Read More
Affordable Winter Beach Wedding & Reception Packages
This package includes: Orange Beach ceremony location, Orange Beach reception venue, wedding cake, reception food, staff to set up & serve your event, photography, bridal flowers, decorations and more.
* Total 3.5 Hour Event including ceremony
VALID ONLY FOR WEDDINGS BETWEEN NOVEMBER 01, 2018 – MARCH 01, 2019.
CALL US TOLL FREE: 866-207-9447
WINTER CEREMONY & RECEPTION WEDDING PACKAGE
Ceremony on the beach
– Officiant: non-denominational minister
– Filing of your license after the ceremony. (Bride & groom purchase license at clerk’s office).
– “Two Lives Become One”, unity sand ceremony:
The bride and groom each pour sand from individual bottles into one bottle to symbolize the couple’s unity. The bottle of sand is then a keepsake for the couple
– 3 Pole Bamboo Arch decorated in flowy, sheer fabric. Also in tan/burlap
– Decorated with : 3 silk floral arrangements
– Sand ceremony table
– 10 Chairs with sashes set on the beach
– Seasonal fresh flowers wedding bouquet for the bride
– Seasonal fresh flowers boutonniere for the groom (additional flowers available)
(2 Hours long)
– Orange Beach Wedding Reception Room complete with tables, chairs, linens
Reception Buffet Menu:
Appetizers: an elegant assortment for you and your guests to enjoy
– Fresh baked, savory mini-quiche tarts with cheese and bacon
– Garden salad served with side of 3 dressings
Entree/Main Course :
– Oven roasted chicken
– Garlic smashed potatoes
– Sauteed fresh seasonal vegetables, sauteed with extra virgin olive oil, oven roasted garlic, and a touch of brown butter.
– Bread rolls
– 2 Tier, round wedding cake with white icing
– Matching fresh flowers cake topper
Beverages and others:
– 1 buffet attendant
– Non-alcoholic wedding punch
– Tablecloths for buffet tables, guest tables, cake table and sign-in table
– Centerpieces for guest tables and sweetheart/head table, one centerpiece per table
– Use of chafing dishes and serving utensils
– Disposables: Deluxe disposables, heavy-duty napkins, dinner & cake plates and plastic flatware and cups
– Use of complimentary cake stand to make your cake really stand out!
– Decorated cake table
– Decorated buffet table including, table skirts, props, etc.
– Cake, punch, food delivery, and set up and clean up of buffet
– Beach ceremony permit
– Wedding ceremony set-up and breakdown
– 2 hr beach photo session. You receive a minimum of 60 lovely images per hour on a copyright released, photo disc.
– Sound system for your reception for DIY DJ. Our “Pro Audio, simple as 1-2-3” sound system rental with microphone for speeches and toasts. 1) We set up all the equipment, 2) you create a playlist from now until your wedding date on your ipod or similar. (Even a laptop computer works just fine). 3) Just plug the supplied wire into the headphone jack of your device and press play. The only thing we ask with this system is that it is not moved from its original set up location.
WINTER CEREMONY & RECEPTION WEDDING PACKAGE FOR
For 25 people —. $3,875.00
For 35 people —. $4,395.00
For 50 people —. $5,395.00
Dates are selling out fast – Book your wedding package today!
**This package is subject to change and availability. * VALID ONLY FOR WEDDINGS BETWEEN NOVEMBER 01, 2018 – MARCH 01, 2019. Package prices are not valid during national holidays and/or special local events.
Contact Us for Weddings of 51 or More People
CALL US TOLL FREE: 866-207-9447
*Prices do not include sales Tax. Your end price will be, Plus 10% Tax to calculate your final total.
*Gratuity is not included in the package, this will be approx. 6% of your total.
*A non-refundable deposit will hold your date, this will vary depending the package. All balances are due a minimum of 45 working days before the wedding date.
NOTE: All prices and menus are subject to change and availability. We reserve the right to substitute included but not limited to menu items and ingredients of equal or greater value due to availability.