In our last blog, we talked about when you should and when you shouldn’t DIY your wedding. There are tons of circumstances in which it might be a good idea, and others where it probably won’t work…Read More
Wedding Ceremony & Luncheon Reception Package
We want to make your Orange Beach wedding easy and stress-free, and our all-inclusive packages are the answer!
This packages include the essentials to have a lovely beach wedding and Luncheon reception without breaking the bank
This Special package is only Available Sunday through Friday, and it is a luncheon.
This Package is not available on Holidays.
BEACH WEDDING CEREMONY AND LUNCHEON PACKAGE
CEREMONY ON THE BEACH
– Officiant: Non-denominational Minister
– “Two Lives Become One” Unity Sand Ceremony:
The bride and groom each pour sand from individual bottles into one bottle to symbolize the couples unity. The bottle of sand is then a keepsake for the couple.
– 3 Pole Bamboo Arch decorated in flowy sheer fabric, also in tan/burlap
– DECORATED WITH : 3 Silk Floral Arrangements
– Aisle Way Decorated with 6 Shepperd’s hooks and hanging white Kissing Balls
– Sand Ceremony Table
– 2 Hours long
– Orange Beach Wedding Reception Room complete with tables, chairs, linens
– Fresh Baked Savory Mini-Quiche tarts with cheese and bacon
– BBQ OR Marinara Meatballs
– Oven Roasted Chicken
– Garlic & Herb Roasted Potatoes
– Mixed sauteed vegetables
– Bread Rolls & Butter
– 2 Tier, round wedding cake with white icing, for weddings of 50 people or less.
– Three-tiered cake for weddings of 75 – 100 people
– Fresh Flowers Cake Topper or Light Seashell Design
BEVERAGES AND OTHERS
– 1 Buffet attendant
– Non-alcoholic Wedding punch
– Tablecloths for buffet tables, guest tables, cake table and sign in table
– Simple and Lovely Centerpieces for Guest Tables and Sweetheart Table, one per table
– Use of Chafing Dishes and Serving Utensils
– Deluxe Disposables: Heavy duty Napkins, clear Dinner plates, Cake Plates, and “real like” flatware
– Use of Complimentary Cake stand to make your cake really stand out!
– Decorated Cake table
– Decorated Buffet Table including, table skirts, props, etc.
– Cake, Punch and Food Delivery and set up and clean up/breakdown of buffet
– Beach Ceremony Permit
– Wedding Ceremony Set up and Breakdown
CEREMONY & LUNCHEON WEDDING PACKAGE
For 25 people —. $3,485.00
For 35 people —. $3,985.00
For 50 people —. $4,985.00
MORE THAN 50? GIVES US A CALL!!****
Dates are selling out fast – Book your Wedding package today!
**This package is subject to change and availability. Not Available on Saturdays, other restrictions may apply. Package prices may not be valid during national holidays and/or special local events.
Prices do not include sales Tax. Your end price will be, Plus 10% Tax to calculate your final total. Gratuity is not included in the package, this will be approx. 6% of your total.
- Photography not included on this package
NOTE: With this package your may choose to start your Beach Ceremony any time before 11 am, then your Luncheon Reception time must start no later than 12:30 pm.
****Current temporary changes in the law due to Covid 19, issued by the Governor of Alabama (As of the most recent revision on 5/8/2020) regarding Social distancing and the maximum occupancy of our dining Room, we cannot accept bookings for larger than 50 people for a reception dinner at this time. If your wedding is going to have more than 50 guests we recommend you consider booking it at a later date. Perhaps October 2021 or thereafter. We will keep this notice updated as the law changes. Thank you for your understanding and helping to keep everybody safe.
Gulf Beach Weddings, Wedding in Gulf Shores, Gulf Weddings, Beach Wedding Gulf shores, Gulf Shores Wedding